Kent, Ohio has variable weather over the year that can range from scorching hot to bitter cold. Regardless of the season, your home can become uncomfortable quite quickly if your windows are old and outdated. Window installation in Kent, Ohio, can help combat extreme temperature fluctuations and keep your home at the right temperature—and do so without overworking your HVAC system.
When you’re wondering if it’s time for window installation in Kent, here are a few general guidelines to follow:
- Consider the age of your windows.
High quality vinyl windows can last anywhere from 15-20 years, while low quality windows will last around 5-7 years.
Keep in mind that window installation also plays a large role in the lifespan of your windows—even the most expensive windows won’t perform for long if they’re improperly installed.
- The next consideration is the physical condition of your current windows.
For example, if your wood windows are showing signs of rot and decay, you should immediately contact a window installation company for replacement.
- There is a possibility that you won’t be able to see signs of new window replacement with the naked eye.
This is when you’ll need to check your windows for drafts, which allow hot or cold air to enter into your home.
When your windows can’t keep drafts outdoors, their performance capabilities are failing and they will need to be replaced.
- When you know that it’s time for new window installation in Kent, consider UniShield® windows from Universal Windows Direct.
UniShield® windows are a top-of-the-line replacement window option for Kent homeowners.
They offer the very best in terms of value, energy efficiency, and performance—leaving you with more energy dollars in your bank account.
- UniShield® windows are exclusive to Universal Windows Direct and are designed to fit a variety of budgets.
Homeowners can choose from UniShield® Classic, Plus, Premium, and Supreme, with each tier level enhancing the energy efficiency of your home.
Make a smart investment with new replacement windows. Window installation will boost curb appeal, save more energy, and provide an ROI of at least 70%. Contact us today to learn more at 330-221-7805.