You’ve ordered your new windows and you’re ready for window installation in Canton, OH. Once a date is set for your window installation, a crew will arrive in the morning and prepare your home for your new windows. There is work to be done in both the inside and outside of your home, and these tips can help you to prepare your home and keep your window installation project hassle-free.
- If you are able, try to move any furniture away from the windows before the crew arrives. This will help the crew access your windows in a quickly manner and prep the site, which can include putting down tarps to catch any fallen debris.
- Try to keep your pets away from the action as much as possible. Crewmembers may be walking in and out of the house, and pets might become scared and dart out the door without warning
- Before your window installation begins, let the crew know if there is anything outside that needs special attention.
- After the window installation is completed at your Canton home, you’ll be asked to take a look at the final product. This is the time to take note and ask any questions that you have. Crewmembers are happy to assist customers at Universal Windows Direct. After all, they want you to love your windows
- If you see anything that looks wrong or out of place after the installation, notify a crewmember immediately. It’s much easier to address the issue on-site than to schedule another appointment somewhere down the line
- At the very end, crew members will clean up the window installation site and leave your home looking exactly the same as when they arrived
As you can see, installing new replacement windows is as easy as 1-2-3. With Universal Windows Direct’s certified and experienced window installation crewmembers, you’re sure to say “I Love My Windows!” Contact us today for your free in-home consultation at 330-221-7805.