Did you know that new window installation in Akron helps improve your home’s efficiency? It’s true. However, while homeowners may be ready to replace their windows, many are unfamiliar with the window installation process. The window installation pros at Universal Windows Direct handle your project every step of the way, ensuring that you love your new windows at the end.
Here is a quick overview of what you can expect during the window installation process from start to finish:
- The first step is to contact your local Universal Windows Direct in Akron for your free in-home consultation. From there, your consultant will help you select the windows that suit your needs and your budget
- After you make your selection, your window openings will be measured for exact fit in your home. This ensures that every window fits your home like a glove and acts as an airtight seal, keeping out unwanted drafts
- Your order is then submitted to the manufacturer and custom made exactly as specified. Universal Windows Direct makes every single window to the exact needs and specification of your home, and will never be mass produced
- When your windows are ready for installation, they will be delivered to your Akron home at an agreed upon time. While the Universal Windows Direct installers get to work, you can relax and get ready to enjoy your new windows
- First, your old windows will be removed one at a time. If your window frames are still in good shape, the installers will insert your new window directly into your old frame
- The installers will then pop the new windows into place and ensure that they are level, secure, and fit properly within the frame
- At the end, your window installation project will be complete with minimal mess and fuss. Our highly trained crew will clean up any debris left behind, leaving your home exactly as it was the moment that they arrived
To learn more about window installation in Akron, contact Universal Windows Direct at 330-221-7805.