Unless your vinyl siding is warping or peeling away from your home, most Twinsburg homeowners don’t consider new vinyl siding a priority.
Even the best quality siding doesn’t last forever, and physical damage can ultimately lead to costly repairs.
However, the reality is that you won’t always be able to see with the naked eye when it’s time for new siding. Here are a few signs to keep in mind when it’s time for replacement:
- As we mentioned earlier, warping is one of the most obvious signs that you need new vinyl siding in Twinsburg.
Warping indicates that your current siding is underperforming, and it can even affect the structure of your home.
If your siding is warping, you should consider replacing with new vinyl siding right away.
- If you’ve made energy efficient upgrades with new windows and a new entry door, but your energy bills are still high, take a look at your siding.
Inefficient siding increases air infiltration and can make your HVAC system run in overdrive.
- Another tell-tale sign that it’s time for new vinyl siding in Twinsburg is mold.
Signs of mold, mildew, or even fungus means that your current siding needs to be replaced.
Keep in mind that mold can cause serious illnesses and structural damage, so you’ll want to act quickly.
- Are you constantly battling peeling paint or wallpaper?
If so, your home siding might be the culprit.
Water infiltration is a result of underperforming siding, which causes problems with your interior walls.
- High-performance vinyl siding contains colors that lasts for years.
However, if your current siding looks dull and faded, this is a sign that the vinyl has seen better days.
Universal Windows Direct’s quality siding goes through a factory color-through process to keep it looking new and beautiful for years to come.
The best way to determine if you need new vinyl siding in Twinsburg is by contacting Universal Windows Direct for a free quote.
We’ll help you evaluate the condition of your current siding and discuss options for replacement. Contact us today at 330-221-7805.