New house windows come with a variety of benefits for homeowners in Canton, OH. From making your home more comfortable throughout the seasons to lowering your utility bills, homeowners have a lot of reasons to upgrade their home with new windows.
However, navigating your way through your options for replacement windows can be a bit tricky---especially if you’ve never looked into new windows before.
The good news is that getting the most out of your investment really isn’t that complex, and it all begins with properly educating yourself before signing on the dotted line.
Here are the top tips that you need to know before buying windows for the home:
- The cost of windows can vary wildly from company to company.
It’s important to keep in mind that bottom dollar replacement windows are typically cheap in both price and quality.
Some window manufacturers will cut corners and use low grade materials to engineer the window, leaving you with a product that will only last about 5-7 years.
- Universal Windows Direct engineers our windows with the finest quality materials available in the industry.
This means that our windows can last for 15 years or longer and will stand the test of time.
- Don’t forget about energy saving features when you’re upgrading with new window replacement.
UWD offers some of the most energy efficient windows in Canton, and it’s available in our UniShield® glass packages.
- UniShield® is exclusive to UWD and it incorporates today’s leading technology to help maximize energy savings.
These technologies include triple or dual pane glass, argon and krypton gases, and low-e glazing.
- The style of your window will make a big impact on the appearance of your home.
Double hung windows are the most popular style and complements a variety of home architectures.
Bay and bow windows are bold choices that make a statement in living rooms, dining rooms, and beyond.
Casement windows add class to the home and sliders make your living space feel more contemporary.
No matter the style of window that you choose, you simply can’t go wrong with premium house windows from UWD.
Choose our exterior products to maximize your return on investment and make your home a happier place to live.